Saturday, May 24, 2008

Creativity of an old man

Lots of people think that collecting antiques requires lots of money and time too; here I want to share an incidence. Last Sunday I was searching for a welder shop because my wife has broken the main gate of our house when she was parking our car.

Luckily I got a welder shop; I asked them to solve my problem. The manager sent a man to my home to fix the gate. I saw a man there who was trying to assemble some iron rods and angles. I asked him about his working, and then he told me that, this order was given by an old man to assemble those iron parts in such a way that make it a show piece for his garden.

I was impressed with his I idea. I was thinking about the creativity of that old man. With some old useless parts he made an impressive show piece for his garden at a very lower cost. It was really an appreciating idea.

No comments: